- Links > iPod Links
(see at the Apple
Time for the world's best music player to
take the stage for another encore. In 30GB and 60GB(1)
models that hold up to 15,000(2) songs, full-color album art
and up to 25,000 photos(3), the new iPod makes the most of
your music and more. Yeah, you've heard that tune before.
Only now, you can watch it, too. With support for up to 150
hours(4) of video and a 2.5-inch color display, the new iPod
lets you take music videos and TV shows on the road.
- Holds up to 15,000 songs(2) and
full-color album art
- 30GB model is 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.43 inches;
60GB model is 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.55 inches
- Bright 2.5-inch, 320 x 240 pixel TFT
- Up to 20 hours of battery life(5)
- Holds up to 25,000 photos(3)
- Holds up to 150 hours of video(4)
- Plays video or photo slideshows on TV via
the optional Dock
- Apple Click Wheel
- Accessory-compatible Dock
- Dock works with the new Apple
- Charges and syncs via USB
- Works with Mac OS X or Windows
- Syncs contacts, calendars and to-do
- 1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual
formatted capacity less.
- 2. Song capacity is based on four minutes
per song and 128-Kbps AAC encoding.
- 3. Photo capacity is based on
iPod-viewable photos transferred from iTunes.
- 4. Video capacity is based on 4 minutes
per H.264 750-Kbps video combined with 128-Kbps
- 5. Up to 20 hours of battery life refers
to 60GB model and music playback.
Purchase an iPod at:
Note: Photos & description courtesy of